• Co-workers are greeted by their Murder Mystery Host, given Welcome Letters, and mingle. Near the end of the Reception the first murder takes place.
• A local Homicide Detective starts a murder investigation.
Lunch or Dinner:
• The action continues throughout the meal with the Detective continually working the room, interrogating and implicating many of the employees and executives as possible suspects (all done with a lot of humor).
• Various clues are found by the group, some implicating the participants themselves.
• Suspects are narrowed down.
• Towards the end of dinner another murder is staged and, again, our Detective will jump into action.
• More clues are found and the investigation and humorous interrogations continue.
• About this time everyone thinks they know who the murderer is. That’s when we bump that person off!
• Final clues are submitted into evidence.
• Employees and executives are then told they have 10-20 minutes to come up with a solution. This can be done as individual answers… or… team answers — if tables are designated as competing teams (e.g. The Columbo Team, The Law & Order Team, The CSI Team, etc.).
• After the Mystery Host has collected all the answers, the Detective returns. The final scene is played out between the Detective and the remaining actors. In some cases, a real executive might be exposed as one of the murderers!
• The Detective, logically and categorically, solves the crimes, makes his arrests and the actors all exit to wild applause.
• The Host then reads the winning solutions starting with the funniest answers and ending with the best answer.
• Prizes are awarded, actors are introduced.
(Please Note: Itineraries and lengths of private events vary and are subject to change)